I must of been a good girl I've just received another blogging award from my good friend over at onebluedog I've never received this award before so to say I'm chuffed to bits is the understatement of the year.
I've been told i can't have any cup cakes until I've answered these five questions and passed the award onto thirteen other bloggers. I better get on with it because I'm getting hungry now.
1. Cookies or Cake? Tough one but Cookies just edges it.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? The miserable humans won't let me have chocolate, they say it will make me poorly. Dad likes Dark Chocolate and Mum likes White Chocolate.
3. Favourite sweet treat? Custard cream biscuits. I get one of these as a special treat occasionally when I've been extra good.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Whenever Mum and Dad aren't looking and i can sneak a biscuit or slice of cake when they're not looking.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I've been called a few names not all of them very sweet. Probably Pumpkin or Custard Cream because of my love of them.
That's the easy part out of the way now for the hard part.
- This ones easy and the first blog that comes to mind. jesse j over at BernerTails crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on Friday, so i would like to honour this in her memory R.I.P. jesse
5. Dakotas Den.
7. Cat Chat.
8. 2 Punk Dogs.
10. Clowies Corner.
11. Eva The Sheltie.